Wednesday 8 August 2012

This.Is.Shenanigans

Things get unnecessarily confusing more often than you think. Especially when you're in school. I hate going to school :(

Everything about school is pretty darned awesome, except for the students, which kinda is the entire school no? Aside, let me tell you why. I was at school, in literature class, when I thought something was really ironic, and made me laugh. When I said it, only my teacher laughed. I just thought " EVERYONE ELSE! Y U NO FIND FUNNY?"

Turns out, no one is school cares a bit about anything thats intelligent, or interesting. Everything is 'By Hearted', and nothing else really counts. Nobody really cares about moving beyond the obvious, and learning about the mysteries of the world. I just feel really sad when nobody cares.

Sometimes I wish I was back in my old school, back with the people whom I talk to on a regular basis, and back to a space I know appreciates.... Being a little beyond. 

DIS NOT FAE!

No comments:

Post a Comment