Wednesday 4 July 2012

Problematic Conversation


I talk. A lot. Like you didn't know...


















The problem really is, I don't know how to talk to people anymore. I feel like saying lots and talking to people and telling them they DON'T have an ugly nose and all... But... I think I've either really shy, or I don't want to overextend a relationship that just came to be. After a long time of being under cryostatis. 
I wish life would be just a tad easier. I wish you could say what you wanted, and people would understand it exactly the easy you wanted them to. Well I guess that's the fun of it. Life that is. Hard as hell to get what you want across, in the right manner and comprehension. 

I don't know if I can say this
I don't know if I should,
Whatever you say about 
You and your face,
You look really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment