Wednesday 18 July 2012

What If I Told You...

I think I've become a paranoid schizophrenic. I'm afraid of thinking... Sometimes the things or thoughts that form in my head scare me. I know for a fact, that even thinking a thought can change a person, and also that persons thought processes. I'm scared of thinking thanks to this.

I was really mad at my sister at home one day. Like ultrasuperuberMAD (trying hard not to add an expletive there). I was just looking around the room, and I identified ten objects that I can easily use to... Incapacitate her. I just thought whoa! What the fuck is happening to my brain all of a sudden!

I don't play these kinds of games, watch violent movies, or anything! My head just... Created it for me.
I'm scared.

I don't want to talk to anyone anymore.

I want to slide contently into senility, with the security of isolation.

Can you help me?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure this happens to everyone in a while, and let me tell you, you are not insane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Good to know I'm not alone (:

      Delete