Saturday 21 July 2012

At Peace

I've been talking to the person in me. The other guy. We all have one. That unbelievably perfect, profound... That somebody who we aren't, but we are at the same time.

We've come to terms about certain things. He wont invade my head, and make me feel like a Schizophrenic, and I will always consult that part of my head when I'm willing to take the risk. It's like the System from the Batman Comics. When it takes over it makes you do some pretty crazy things.

I'm happy I wrote the last post, even if it cost me all my readers. I think it's essential you know who's writing what you read, so you don't go equally mad, or misunderstand something.

Sometimes I feel like a combination of the Joker from Batman, and the Sandman from Spiderman. A half-psychotic reluctant villain. I... Understand the feeling weather I like or dislike it, and I am willing to accept as part of being me.

Weather or not you read this blog, I will continue to write. It's become more of a ritual for me. I use this blog as a way of letting go, and coming to terms with myself.  

May The Force Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment