Thursday 17 May 2012

Women Writers

I follow two blogs, one is called 'Riding a Whale' and the author has named herself 'Rubber Duck'. She writes one of the best blogs I have read, full of life and emotion. I don't even know her, but she tells a story really well, and it all becomes very personal. It's like you are actually standing there, and witnessing what is happening. It's beautiful. (: . The other blog I real is called 'Spanish Rage', and the author has named herself 'TeeHee', which I think is brilliant. Her blog is probably the best I've read so far. The way she writes is... Well I'm falling short of words to describe writing (weird eh?). It seems to make me connect with the author, even though I haven't met her for a very long time. She is the sort of person who would tell you something, without actually saying what she really means. Subtle brilliance. Is more than just telling a story. It's giving you an insight on something philosophical without meaning to. Reading between the lines. These two writers have helped me see the world in a whole new way and I am heavily indebted to them. I think that in the grander scheme of things, women have made me a better person. Better than who I was before I met them.

4 comments: