Sunday 13 May 2012

Voices

Every person I know has a voice of his/her own. Beautifully different from each other, yet somehow similar. Those voices embody their writing as well. Harry Potter always sounds like Daniel Radcliffe. Katniss Everdeen sounds like Jeniffer Lawrence. You get the point.



Strangely, sometimes when I haven't met someone for a long time, that someones voice is created to suit who I remember them to be. I've been reading someones writing a lot lately. I only remember how she used to laugh (: . The voice I hear when I read her writing is sort of rendered using the laugh. Her voice  is cheerful, happy, and calm. It fills every nook and cranny of my empty head with a wonderful warm felling. I enjoy listening to it. I guess you can call me a hopeless romantic of sound, but hey, thats kind of who I am. A guy who is hopelessly in love with sounds. Especially voices.

To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sand, the seas, the sky
I offer thee this silent sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment