Saturday 2 February 2013

Strawberry Swing

Have you heard it? No? Then you should. It makes me nostalgic for love. It's a weird feeling. I like it though. It's difficult to live in a world where there's just so much noise, so much anger, so much violence, so much sadness. It's difficult, but we always do.

Nostalgic for love isn't something I came up with. This beautiful, wonderful person I know came up with it. It's an emotion I associate with, but interestingly enough, I don't know what it means. I just think it sounds right, but if you like someone as much as I like her, it wouldn't everything she says sound right? That's the beauty of it isn't it?

Nostalgic for Love.


1 comment:

  1. "Nostalgic for love?"
    BLOODY BASTARD! Isn't that MY line?
    AND NO CREDIT ALSO xD
    That's not done.

    ReplyDelete