Friday 15 February 2013

My Solitude was my Valentine.

The night went on. Almost as if it forgot. It forgot to stop. The sky cried starry tears and the moon grumbled about it's imperfections. Tears of broken glass streamed down her face. Her eyes were a frightening shade of grey, but they reflected a million psychadelic rainbows. Her thin, long eyelashes danced when she blinked. Her cherry red lips quivered when she spoke, but she was afraid to tell the world. Her thin, bony fingers gave life to whatever they touched. Her tall, slender frame was perfect beyond doubt, but she hid from the world. She said she was too ugly. She radiated warmth and love, she looked like she was going to freeze to death. She was something else. Human, yes, but something else. And I love her. She just doesn't know. She thinks she is alone, but all she needs to look behind her.

Oh I've Tried Before To Tell Her.
All The Feelings I Have For, In My Heart.
But Everytime That I Come Near Her.
I Just Lose My Resolve As I've Done.
From The Start.

No comments:

Post a Comment