Sunday 1 December 2013

Amy, Green Day.

Don't go away. You're the only thing that's keeping me alive. It's ironic that every time I look at you, I die .You smile at me and my heart skips a beat. There's three other people but I can't keep my eyes off you. I don't know where these words come from. I can barely think straight when I think of you. I'd ask you for a dance, except my legs are jelly and the rest of me is straitjacketed.

I've never seen anyone else this happy. I've never seen anyone else this beautiful. I've never seen anyone with eyes like yours that I can't look away from. I feel lost, and everything around me seems like it's moving a little too slow. I'm afraid of walking into something even when I'm standing perfectly still.

And I don't even know what to say to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment