Tuesday 5 November 2013

Perth, Bon Iver.

The beach was the same as it always was. There was, however something undeniably different about it. Something had changed. Something about us had changed.

We held hands as our feet shuffled along on the sand. You laughed. You have such an infectious laugh. It's the happiest laugh I've ever heard. There's no scorn, no cynicism. Just pure, unadulterated happiness. You made me happy. You always have.

I was so in love I felt breathless. My heart and mind and soul, all a confused mess of being. That didn't disturb me. I had you. I had you beside me. I looked at you, your pretty face, your eyes. I was lost. I thought I heard a guitar playing, and I could smell the earth after it had rained. Those are the things that remind me of you the most. I feel something else when look into your eyes and when you laugh and the whole world seems to be turning upside down and I feel giddy and happy all at the same time and I.

I feel alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment