Thursday 8 August 2013

I still will make her believe.

You'd walk into a room and you wouldn't notice her. You'd see her eyes meet yours and you wouldn't know her. You'd see her around you and have no idea she was there.
You will soon learn one thing, though. She is, undoubtably, the most interesting in the room.

And god bless us everyone
We're broken people living
Under loaded guns.
But what is the gun? What is the bullet? Who pulls the trigger?

I went for a conference somewhere almost a a month and a half ago. I won't tell you where. I won't tell you why. I might tell you that I've proven to the schools in Bombay that I'm better than 96 per-cent of the students in this city (statistical data. I'm not one to brag for no reason). That's no what this post is about. It's more about someone I met at the conference. From the moment we spoke, I knew she wasn't one of the regular, boring lot. She was interesting.

She once told me, that she doesn't believe in love. I told her that she's an idiot. In a more, mild, gentlemanly manner that you'd naturally expect of me. Aside, yes. How can you not believe in love. Love is what keeps the planet spinning. It's the undeniable truth about everything.

She wouldn't listen to me.

I expected her not to.

I'm glad she didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment