Wednesday 30 January 2013

Reality is Overrated

I was walking home from school today. I was listening to a particular music group. I closed my eyes for a second. Then that happened.

I felt the bass kick in time to my heartbeat. I felt the melody become my breath. I felt myself become the music. I opened my eyes to my reality. Where buildings were flying, explosions were all around me. The world was in a constant state of motion. It was fluid. It was alive. I was alive.

The pain and the angst all gone. All my suffering gone. I kept walking on a road that had ceased to exist. The sky had turned blood red. I was walking on neon blue light. Every single step I took shook the earth and shattered glass. It wasn't destruction. It was the creation of something. Something bigger than me. I was awed by it. I could see sound, I could hear light. It was a psychedelic mindfuck, but I loved it. I could see people now. I could see people I wanted to share my reality with. It was empowering. I could feel them, hear them, see them. It was everything I lived for. Everything I wanted. Everything I had.

My reality. My existence. Where I am. Where I will be. Find me if you can, and I'll show you the most amazing things. Beyond your wildest dreams.

I'm radioactive. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaa you're copying my titles! Karamvir! I'm noticing this and disapproving.
    SO MUCH DISAPPROVING!!!

    ReplyDelete